Kate Middleton’s new film, which claimed the royal house is not being truthful with the people about the princess’s health, has been reviewed by a technical investor and close pal of Harry and Meghan Markle.
Christopher Bouzy, a follower of the Markles, recently posted a lengthy string of information on X over the weekend in which he accused Buckingham Palace of being “North Asian / Trumpian” when it released manipulated images of Middleton and her home.
“ I am sorry to learn Kate has cancer, and I hope she has a complete recovery. However, it is also obvious that all three of her previous pictures were fakes, and the house attempted to conceal it, ” Bouzy wrote on X only 30 days after Middleton revealed her condition, according to the Daily Mail. The tech CEO went so far as to say that he thinks Middleton was n’t the person who appeared in the royal family’s video.
“They were evidently no conspiracy theories. This disaster was created by lying, not by the people who called them out for their lies, according to the house and the American press. According to what we just watched, editors are now openly stating that the person in the picture was n’t her.
The European media was happy to assist them in lying, and the castle lied. The many ‘conspiracy idea ’ stories, while knowing a bit of what was being said was true.
“This is actually some North Korea / Trumpian form of advertising, ” he concluded.
Middleton, who has largely been hidden from the public since December, shocked the world earlier this month when the Royal Palace released a collection of family photographs that were quickly identified as having been touched, igniting rumors that Middleton’s health are being kept from the public. In a heartbreaking video that simply led conspiracy theorists to reevaluate their first judgments, she announced the start of proactive chemotherapy last week.
Bouzy, who founded the X analysis business Bot Sentinel, was pilloried by supporters who were disgusted that he would aggravate the discussion, according to the New York Post.
“Hmm the Palace lied…. nahhh you just could n’t keep your nasty little noses out of things, and I’m not even a royalist, ” one X user wrote in response to his thread. “She is a family to younger kids, a wife, a child, a girl. She deserves no punishment in the most dire circumstances of her career. ”
“You are despicable, ” another raged. “Comparing a cancer-stricken family who TOLD you she’d say something after Easter, it ’s however no Easter, to Trump and N. Korea is beyond nasty. ”
Bouzy went further by making up his mind that Middleton and Prince Williams ‘ recent visit to a family farm was a fraud.
William and Kate walking up is one of the older movies I’ve gathered, as well as the most recent one from Windsor Farm. Take a look and determine for yourself whether or not it is Kate. In my opinion, we still have n’t seen Kate in public, ” he wrote Tuesday.
We were informed that Kate was recovering and had soon begin her royal duties. However, in the latest film, she is holding a case and moving rapidly. If she’s capable of such activity, why is n’t she back to fulfilling her royal duties yet, ” he added in another tweet.
Bouzy’s doubts about Middleton’s images in the photos and videos have grown worse because the English media made them even more so.
It is disturbing that magazines like @thetimes are publishing this point, according to BBC writer Sonja McLaughlan. When it is obvious that it is not Kate, Kate is seen in public for the first time. As one said. Could be a few aliases making a mess. ”