Police in Bangladesh detained the principal suspect in the shooting death of 60-year-old Hindu Tarun Chandra Das, who was bound and asphyxiated when he was found dead in December at the Bara Harishpur burning site in the Natore district.
On December 21, officials discovered Das’s remains at Bara Harishpur death site in Natore city, bound and asphyxiated, ANI reported citing standard police report.
According to the report, the dying was discovered clothed in experience and roped up the arms. It is thought that the sufferer, Tarun Kumar Das, immediately tried to cry when he saw the criminals while the unnamed thieves were taking his hands and feet from the Bhogar inside the burning sahib and strangled him, according to the statement.
” Some Kasar sheets were immediately stolen from the Bhoghar of the incinerator,” the crematorium’s Bhoghar, according to legend. The victim had been staying at the said incinerator for a while, the statement continued.
The principal suspect was identified as Md Subaj Hossain, who was detained by Bangladesh officials, who later admitted to killing Das alongside his partners during a robbery at the death basis. The research continues.
The main suspect Md Subaj Hossain ( 24 ) was detained by Natore police on January 9 in connection with the incident, according to a police statement released on Friday evening. The accused gave a penitent speech to the judge that he killed the target with the help of his co-accused Hasan Mondal, Sajib Hasan, Tota, Talha and Al-Mutakabbir”, the statement said.
Trending
- Fresno State U. lecturer under fire for posts wishing for death of Trump, Musk
- Democratic states sue Trump over move to reshape elections
- Trump fires 3 national security officials over concerns they are not loyal: Report
- Shingles vax can decrease dementia risk, finds study
- Trump unveils ‘gold card’ and suggests it will be available in two weeks
- Conservative group launches first lawsuit against Trump emergency China tariffs
- Border migrant shelters become ghost towns
- Baja makes $350M annually from visitors, tourism board says