
Between March 17 and 28, ICE’s Houston business removed unlawful immigrants with considerable criminal histories to Mexico, the company announced in a media release Thursday.
The class of unlawful immigrants had been deported formerly a combined 415 days. ICE did not release the titles of the refugees but provided information on some of their background.
” This is just a little preview of the incredible work that the brave men and women at ICE do every day to strengthen public health in Southeast Texas”, ICE Enforcement and Removal Operations Houston Field Office Director Bret Bradford said in a statement. ” Fueled by our unwavering commitment to protect the public from harm, and united in our determination to rebuild dignity to our nation’s system of laws, ICE may continue to aggressively pursue and remove someone who threatens the health of our neighborhoods and the national safety of our state”.
The firm listed “egregious” criminals, including a 36-year-old legal refugee who had been deported 39 days from the United States and convicted of unlawful rehabilitation four occasions. The unidentified man was likewise convicted of driving while intoxicated, a drug-related offence, and scams.
A 48-year-old refugee from Mexico was deported for the 14th period. That man had 25 criminal convictions, including seven for narcotics offenses, six for resisting arrest, two for identity theft, two for domestic assault, two for abuse, and once for power, offense, kidnapping, illegal entry, improper parole, and destruction of evidence.
A 50-year-old Mexican immigrant and confirmed Florencia 13 gang member was deported for a ninth time in addition to previous convictions of domestic violence, battery, possession of stolen property, drug possession, aggravated assault with a gun, and illegal entry.
A 60-year-old Mexican immigrant who had been convicted of DWI on eight occasions and deported seven times was removed from the country.
A 46-year-old immigrant from Mexico, deported for the seventh time, had been convicted of DWI three times, four times for illegal entry, twice for illegal reentry, twice for obstruction, and once for immigration fraud, narcotics possession, and burglary.
TRUMP DHS SUED FOR REQUIRING ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS TO REGISTER WITH FEDERAL GOVERNMENT
Among that group of immigrants, ICE officials said eight had been convicted for hit-and-run, 146 for driving while intoxicated, 83 for drug trafficking or possession-related offenses, and 72 for aggravated assault and assault charges.
President Donald Trump vowed as a candidate to carry out the nation’s largest-ever deportation operation and began having ICE target criminal illegal immigrants and those with previously issued removal orders from the courts on his first day in office.