Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s son, Yair Netanyahu, shared a video on Friday night in which Chief of Staff Hertzi Halevi, Shin Bet ( Israel Security Agency ) Chief Ronan Bar, and Military Intelligence Chief Aharon Haliva were referred to as” three fatal failures”.
This comes about two months after he shared the now-infamous revolution video, in which a man threatens to hesitate a large purchase, on his social media platform.
In the video shared on Yair’s Instagram account, MK and National Unity Chair Benny Gantz is accused of being the” King of Concepzia”.
This is due to Gantz’s duty for appointing the three.  ,
Video of servicemen threatening He
In a video posted on social media about two weeks ago, Netanyahu’s son said that one hundred thousand reserve members would reject commands if Hamas or the Palestinian Authority had command of the Gaza Strip.
Media character Yinon Magal uploaded the picture, which Netanyahu’s child shared on all his social media accounts. After a moment, Netanyahu’s child removed the shared movie.
At the beginning of the picture, the veiled person addresses the prime minister immediately and says:” We, the conscripts, do not want to hand over the keys to the Palestinian Authority. We do not want to move the keys of Gaza to any institution, Hamas, Fatah, or any other Egyptian institution.
The conscripts are behind you, and we want to get – we have a previously- in- a- career opportunity. One hundred thousand soldiers are prepared to give their lives for the State of Israel. We have lost all: our communities and our lives, and we have nowhere to go. We will be here until the conclusion, until success”.