
A circumstance of roofing has sidelined Harrison Ford, who dropped out as an Oscars reporter over the weekend.
His” Star Wars” partner in crime,  , Mark Hamill, will replace him at the podium, ABC News reported.
No sooner had the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences , announced the 82-year-old” Indiana Jones” sun as a presenter , next Wednesday than the former comedian came along with the terrible, rash-inducing disease caused by the same virus that gives kids chickenpox.
Ford’s congressman said he had been diagnosed on Friday and publicly dropped out of the Oscars festival on Saturday night. He was  , doing Sure and resting, Entertainment Weekly reported.
Ford was slated to provide along with Dave Bautista, Gal Gadot, Andrew Garfield, Samuel L. Jackson, Margaret Qualley, Alba Rohrwacher, Zoe Saldaña and Rachel Zegler, the Academy said.
Another, recently announced participants include Halle Berry, Penélope Cruz, Willem Dafoe, Lily-Rose Depp, Robert Downey Jr., Elle Fanning, Whoopi Goldberg, Selena Gomez, Goldie Hawn, Scarlett Johansson, Bowen Yang and John Lithgow, among many others.
Ford presented at the , Screen Actors Guild awards , next year,  , reportedly cracker-bombing , his” Shrinking” co-star Jessica Williams beforehand by crunching in the background as she was delivering a speech about her acting excursion from their desk.
___
© 2025 New York Daily News
Distributed by , Tribune Content Agency, LLC.