Would A $120,000 A Year Marketing Budget Help Your Nonprofit?
Start Raising Money Online With Google Grants
I will submit an application for your nonprofit organization and set up your first month's ad campaigns for FREE.
Google Grants is a program for nonprofits that awards $10,000 a month ($120,000 a year) in free advertising on the Google ad network.
- Tell Your Story: Push your organization's brand awareness through the roof.
- Build Your Donor Base: Introduce your organization to new donors and corporate sponsors.
- Tap Into A New Audience: There are 5.6 billion Google searches a day. There are millions of people looking for what you do, every day.
- Solidify Your Marketing: Inspire the confidence of your Board with a solid digital marketing plan.
- Reach more people who need your help!
This is a limited-time beta test offer! I am only accepting a few applicants so apply now!
Check Your Eligibility:
About Alan C. Moore
Alan Moore is a full tack professional digital marketer and entrepreneur. He has managed over $10 million in ad platforms like Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and Adobe Advertising Cloud. He specializes in working with nonprofit organizations.